It’s Important to Select a Divorce Mediator Who Is Right for You
- You are willing to discuss the important topics that are addressed in divorce. You desire to reach agreements that are acceptable to both of you.
- You wish to make your own decisions after understanding the available options and the implications of different choices.
- You want to include planning for success as part of the decision-making in your divorce.
- You value working with a professional who has over 30 years of experience helping people address parenting and financial issues in their divorces and separations. Mark is qualified as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, and extensive experience helping people structure solutions to financial issues including residential and commercial real estate, investments, business issues, executive compensation, retirement, tax issues, and more. He has decades of helping people set up good post-divorce co-parenting structures for children, including for special needs and gifted children.
- You wish to reach understandings through a facilitated dialogue with the help of a neutral mediator. You are willing to participate with integrity, work with each other, and accept facilitation of your discussions.
Financial Analysis and Divorce Education
As part of the mediation process, Mark analyzes your financial situation and prepares financial reports to help all understand it and focus on the parts that matter. He provides general education about divorce, financial, and parenting decisions, and helps you organize your thinking. Mark breaks down the divorce process so everyone has time to process, think through possibilities, and approach the questions at a measured pace and in a sequence tailored to your situation.
Mediation: One Step at a Time
Divorce can feel overwhelming, so mediation with Mark takes place over several sessions. Each session is typically two hours long. That way the divorce can be approached one step at a time, giving everyone time to reflect
Complete the form on this page to request a no-charge consultation with Mark.